Witch Halloween Nail Art featuring Painted Polish

October 22, 2016

Good morning! I'm currently sitting here sans coffee trying to figure out what in the world I'm going to say to you guys. I don't usually write blog posts moments before they publish, but it's been an exceptionally busy week. Today's post is going to be a combination of a review of Painted Polish The Witch Is In, and a nail art post for the #clairestelle8halloween. I absolutely adore Painted Polish, so pairing her with some Halloween themed nail art just seemed perfect. Let's start this off with a review.

Painted Polish- The Witch Is In

nail polish bottle

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Black jelly with purple, orange and lime green glitter
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: This is Halloween in a bottle. It doesn't get much better than that. I discovered that this shade is a bit more top coat thirsty than I anticipated, so I would recommend using two coats for an ultra-smooth finish. My swatches show one coat of Girly Bits Cosmetics Glitter Glaze

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

I wanted to keep that Halloween look but I didn't want it to overpower the stamping I had planned. Since I've been matting all the things recently, that was the route I took with Painted Polish The Witch Is In. 

nail art swatch

nail art swatch

Products used

nail art swatch

If you are feeling kind of witchy this may be your perfect look. I have the attention span of a gnat, so I only wore the stamping for a day before changing my mani again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images