Rain City Lacquer Blueberry Macaron

September 19, 2014

This is one of many colors that has been hiding in my "vault" for a while. When I started going through this photo set all I could think about was how insanely long my nails were. While we are on that topic, let's discuss nail length and shape a bit. What do you guys prefer?

I personally like keeping my nails shorter than what I have them in the photos. Right now they are about a quarter to a half inch beyond the edge of my finger. While I love my square (occasionally squoval) nail shape I've always wondered how I would feel about almond nails. When done correctly, almond nails look really elegant. Leave me your thoughts below!

On to the swatches and review:

Rain City Lacquer Blueberry Macron

Rain City Lacquer Blueberry Macron

Blueberry Macaron is a lovely light blue crelly with pastel dots, black dots and black hearts. The formula was a nice consistency, and the dots came out willingly. I spent a great deal of time flipping the bottle upside down in the hopes of attracting more black hearts, but had no such luck. By the end of this mani I managed to get one heart per hand, so that was a bit disappointing. 

Overall, I love the color and the whole Milk & Macaron collection, but I was hoping to get more hearts out of the bottle.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is an interesting color! Very much Spring-y, I think.

    I like all sorts of nails, as long as they are taken care of. If you want to do almonds, go for it! You could rock it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images